[BKARTS] About book arts job

Hello,

I am a book artist and was wondering if anyone knows of any job
opportunities in book arts or how I could find ways of starting a search for
a job in book arts? I want to find any type of job related to the filed of
book arts no matter if it is at a studio or a company that designs book
arts.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Cindy