Re: [BKARTS] Thermal tape binding, Saw trimming, Rounded corners

Sounds like you have a very steep learning curve ahead for a rather
ambitious project. There is a good reason why professionals in the
publishing and printing and binding business are out there; using their
services can solve a LOT of headaches. If you are determined to do all this
yourself (for reasons that escape me) I suggest that you start out with
small editions  and gain experience. Otherwise, you could be wasting a lot
of money.

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH