Re: [BKARTS] photo resolution

In a message dated 5/22/02 10:20:53 AM, raven_regan@YAHOO.COM writes:

<< This may be of no interest to the rest of the list,
but, if you can direct me to the information or
resource book I need, please contact me off list. >>

Please send information about this to the list, as I am working on a rewrite
of Unbinding the Book and would like to include photos if feasible. Thanks,
Barbara Harman