[BKARTS] Jaques Bench Shears for sale - In Southern California

I am selling my beloved Jacques Bench Shear.

Description - Totally reconditioned 45" Jaques Shear - universal model -
complete with hold down clamp, back table slide gauge, front loop gauge and
spring gauge -- Asking $4,500.

If you are interested - please email me at:

helenea@cox.net