Re: [BKARTS] About book arts job

Melodie,

I understand about the requirments that book arts jobs might have. I have
the same problem. I am also a graphic designer who can help people if they
want to get into digital arts and need someone to assist. The only formal
training I have had in book arts is a semester of a book arts class and a
year working with someone who does traditional book arts binding for school
credit. if anyone knows of how I can get a job that way it would be helpful.
I can also help in graphic arts.

Cindy