[BKARTS] hello!!

Hello!

I am new to the book arts list and new to the northern california area.
I live in Healdsburg in the Sonoma Vallley and am looking to continue my
papermaking studies here but have not been able to find any classes or
any local papermakers.  I was wondering if anybody could provide me with
a papermaking contact in this area.  Thank you very much!!

Kathleen