Re: [BKARTS] [[BKARTS] hello!!]

Hi Kathleen-

A good place for starters is <http://www.sfcb.org> which is the
website of The San Francisco Center for the Book.  They have classes,
workshops, and a rotating gallery of book items.

Check it out, and welcome to California.

best regards,

Tony

Kathleen Krulikowski <katusha@EARTHLINK.NET> wrote:

Hello!

I am new to the book arts list and new to the northern california area.
I live in Healdsburg in the Sonoma Vallley and am looking to continue my
papermaking studies here but have not been able to find any classes or
any local papermakers.  I was wondering if anybody could provide me with
a papermaking contact in this area.  Thank you very much!!

Kathleen