Re: [BKARTS] photo resolution

It might also be worth mentioning to scan at the scanner's true resolution,
and not the interpolated resolution. I also agree, scan as high as you can,
keep a back-up of that scan, and then use a working copy to do color
adjustments and resizing. Remember to make certain that your monitor is
porperly calibrated if you're working with scans meant for real printing.