Re: [BKARTS] sprague auction

Hello:  As of Thursday morning, there are about 13 registered vendors --letterpress and book arts, too.   We have no idea of what these vendors will bring, but we know that Bill Streeter, a bookbinder, will have a series of nipping (copy) presses for sale, and vendors always have lots of stuff, and a bone folder is likely to turn up!   Hope this helps.   Neil Giroux