Re: [BKARTS] sprague auction

Dave; The complete message was on this list in detail last Sunday.  The flea market this Saturday, May 25, from 8:00 a.m to 2p.m. at Spragues Auction, Route 5, Dummerston, Vermont.   Get off Vertmont I-91 at Exit 3, and travel 1.5 mile North on Vermont Route 5.  and you're there. Everyone welcome. Don't miss it.