Re: [BKARTS] [[BKARTS] hello!!]

Tony!!

Thank you very much for your help!  I have a copy of the classes for the
Center and they look like they offer some really great classes - I'm
already up to about 5 that I want to take.  I may need help narrowing
that down.  I also found  a 2 day class in Sonoma on papermaking that is
being offered by the California College of Arts and Crafts.  I think I'm
going to sign up for that too.  I'm sure I'm going to have lots of
questions as I start going but thank you soo much for getting back to
me!!

Happy Memorial Day!

Kathleen