[BKARTS] APeachw96@aol.com

ALice
    Thanks for your message and for the information. I'll keep it in mind. Right
now I am getting more and more excited about the possibilities of working
digitally. I'm doing the design for my book on the Middle Ages for teachers for
Scholastic right now and while this has nothing to do with the kind of artwork I
am interested in making, it has gotten me a more comfortable with Photoshop, and
although I still have a LONG way to go, I can see all kinds of exciting
possibilities.
    I plan to be in NY for the Members Exhibition opening on June 14. Maybe I'll
see you there.

in good spirit
Susan

--