[BKARTS] photo resolution

I posted a query about photo resolution recently, then
got called out of town.  I just got back and am now
reviewing all of the answers posted.  THANK YOU one
and all who so generously used your time to share your
expertise.  I sincerely appreciate your individual
contributions of working knowledge, book and web site
suggestions etc. I will respond to the personal emails
soon.

Susan,  I am pondering your comment about putting the
cart before the horse. It is making me think.    In
this case the cart seemed to come first because my
preliminary thoughts were all on self-publishing.
I am in early days , so I will take your suggestions
and read up.   Once again, Thank you all!

Raven