Re: [BKARTS] A better way to punch holes

Some of the problem with using a leather punch on paper is that the
punch-heads just are not sharp enough to make it through paper!
There is a Japanese twist-drill with hollow core bits, made for  the
book trade, but it's expensive - around $65-75, depending on what you
find for shipping cost.  The precision and sharpness of the tool, plus
the several bits in varying sizes, make it worth the money.
Having a sharp enough tool makes the job slick and easy...and quick!

But I don't know of any ratchet-style squeeze handle punches for paper.
best luck!
Ruth