[BKARTS] Book_Arts-L: Subscribing, unsubscribing, and setting options

Subscribe Book_Arts-L "Your Full Real Name"

which is sent to:

listserv@listserv.syr.edu

To unsubscribe, send:

Unsub Book_Arts-L

to:

listserv@listserv.syr.edu

Please note spelling of list name. All of these processes are fully
automated, and syntax is vital. Please note the spelling of the listname,
and double check before sending. Regrettably, I cannot add subscribers
manually, but should your address have changed, please let me know, and
I'll remove you.

Thank you,

Peter Verheyen
Listowner, Book_Arts-L

 >>    In schoen gebundenen Buechern blaettert man gern.   <<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email>            mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com
<Webmaster> http://www.philobiblon.com
<Listowner>    mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu