Re: [BKARTS] A better way to punch holes

The hand held drills (the kind that operates like Mom's old hand cake mixer) are
still readily available at hardware stores and work well. I have used then in
classroom settings and bring along several so the kids can be using them
simultaneously.

Kathy Parulski