[BKARTS] WOID #VII-40. Obituary: Michael Camille

Michael Camille, whose "Image at the Edge" revolutionized our grasp of
the organization of meanings in Medieval books, died last month, age 44.

When I think of him I will remember a marginal illustration from a
fourteenth-century book, an image of a nun, basket in hand, plucking
the fruit from the Penis Tree...

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language