[BKARTS] New Gallery on Website

Although this is not strictly Book Arts, I thought there may be members of
this list who would be interested in the latest gallery on my website.

To encourage entries to this new gallery on my website,
<www.cecilia-letteringart.com>, Faber Castell has offered one of their
magnificent wooden cases containing 100 Polychromos Pencils.

Although entries must be based on letterforms, these do not have to
be calligraphic. Contemporary and experimental letterforms are
welcomed.

This prize will be won in a random draw conducted by the Committee of the
Calligraphy Society of Victoria, at their October 2002 monthly meeting.

Marks and Papers (MAPs) has kindly undertaken to bear the cost of mailing
the prize to any corner of the world.

There is no entry fee required to submit artwork. Conditions are displayed in
the new gallery, but I am also happy to email details on request should
anyone find that easier.

While hoping that this new gallery will be filled with exciting new artwork, I
would like to take this opportunity to encourage everyone to consider
submitting work to the other galleries – after all, there are plenty to choose
from. The Alphabet Forest, Dragons’ Cave, International Mail Art Gallery,
Childrens’ Playground of Lettering.

Coloured photocopies, or jpg images (under 100kb), are accepted for all
sections except the Mail Art Gallery – for this gallery, original envelope and
matching unfolded artwork, is requested.

I look forward to a deluge of artwork from all corners of the planet.

cecilia

http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com
http://www.duckpond-design.com.au
http://www.duckpond-design.com.au/maps