[BKARTS] York Rare Book Fair 2002

Dear Colleagues,

Europe's largest ever indoor rare and antiquarian book fair is to be held in
York this September.

Over 200 leading antiquarian dealers at one venue, and thousands of book
collectors attend from all over the world.

Each year a number of binders and restorers take space in the foyer to
demonstrate their skills to this well defined target audience of book
dealers and collectors.

The demand for spaces this year has been very high and most of the stands
have been
taken, but we have created a special 'services' section on the fair web-site
to promote other firms that we feel would be in keeping with the Fair.

The fair web-site www.yorkbookfair.com runs all year and has a large number
of daily hits.

For just 20.00 pounds + VAT (for one year) you can add details of your
business, and a logo to this section.

Please do get in touch if this, or foyer space next year, might be of
interest.

Complimentary tickets for the Fair can be obtained via
tickets@yorkbookfair.com

Sincerely,

Tony Fothergill (Manager York 2002)
tony@yorkbookfair.com