Re: [BKARTS] Paper Drill -- another idea

Up until the time I got my "Spinit" book drill, I used a handheld power
drill. I found a "Brad Point" drill bit ( with a little spear on the end
) made the cleanest holes. Not great, but better than an ordinary bit.
Although I don't care for the look, you can always add grommets to the
holes.