Re: [BKARTS] Size of a Polaroid print?

In a message dated 5/31/02 1:26:25 PM, ddrake@DREAMINGMIND.COM writes:

<< Does anyone know the size of a standard Polaroid print? >>

What kind of Polaroid camera? Joycam? Izone? 600 series? The old pull apart
standard size?

The 600 series - the kind where the film pops out on its own (not the "toy"
Izone or Joycam), the print itself is 3x3 1/8 - but it the whole frame is 3
1/2 x 4 1/4.

The older, pull apart Polaroids standard size (669 film) are 4x5 - this film
is still available and is used in Day Labs and Vivitars for image transfers
and emulsions.
Hope this helps - if not let me know and I will try to explain it better.
Leslie