Re: [BKARTS] board shear---(loop gauge)

In a message dated 5/31/02 5:31:53 PM, virginia@GROVE.NET writes:

<< I have a board shear with a loop gauge that is badly out of square (not

parallel to the blade).  Does anyone have any bright ideas about how it

could be fixed?   I'm not seeing any obvious means of adjusting it. >>

Who is the manufacturer? If it is relatively new, try to contact them.
What is a "loop gauge"?
Bill Minter