[BKARTS] classes this weekend in LA

Hi,
Tarpits are a *yawn* as are the celebrities ;)
I'm a book/paper/collage artist and instructor in the L.A. area. I have
several classes scheduled for this coming weekend. If you're interested you
can email me privately. There is a morning class (Cloth books) from 10-2
Friday morning in Beverly Hills, a 6 hour class Saturday in Monrovia and 2
classes (altered artists journals part 2 followed by wire books) on Sunday
in Lake Elsinore. Oh! Forgot about Monday night classes in Beverly Hills
again a 2 hour class: Book Oddities.
For info just drop me an email.
Thanks
Kelly Kilmer
Egorey99@worldnet.att.net
Upcoming classes: So CA, NV and more TBA