[BKARTS] The World in Book_Arts-L

Yesterday while pushing things around on my desk, I found a sheet from
just about 14 months ago, when Peter posted a listing of where we (list
subscribers) are and how many we are.  He's done this before, and I find
it pretty interesting to see the wide range of countries represented.
In early May 2001 there were 1440 subscribers to the Book Arts List.

Peter, if it doesn't take a lot of time, would you do the same thing
again soon?  (Must be my librarian's mind at work here—I need a fix of
trivia)

Thanks,
Carol
Eugene, OR