[BKARTS] leather storage

Hi everyone,
I am building some new storage space in my studio and am trying to find the "ideal" way to store the fine bookbinding leathers we use. There is all kinds of advice about "not storing leather garments in plastic bags" but nothing on the storing of skins. Can anyone help?
Thanks
Dave

David Allen
840 Snowdrop Avenue