Re: [BKARTS] Guile of Book Workers Standards Videos

To Betsy and others:

I mentioned that I didn't receive payment for the videos in refernce to another situation.  I was not seeking money, I was making a point.  Jack's reply had nothing to do with what I was trying to say.  That is between the GBW and Jack.  I was stating that I have been open about info on the K-118, and in that respect I also refered to the rebacking video.  I was not really concered that I was not paid. I understood that when the video was recorded.  I do, however, find it interesting that the promised royalties were never paid to the GBW, if that was the sgreement, by Istor productions.

Bruce Levy

--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://www.netzero.net/?refcd=N2P0602NEP8