Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Wallpaper

Hi, all. I am trying to decide whether to have my
brother mail a strip of Charles Burchfield wallpaper
from his dry climate, fire-threatened Colorado
mountain home to my flood, humidity and
insect-threatened home in Texas.  It is currently
stored in a mailing tube (I know - bad,bad,bad).  Any
suggestions on where it is best kept,and how to keep
it?

Thanks!
Soon to be conservation student
Beth Heller