From: Jen Loewen [mailto:jeloewen@SHAW.CA]
Sent: 04 July 2002 15:23
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: [BKARTS] Wheat paste & mould

Hi,

Even though I make small batches of wheat paste and keep it in a
fridge, it always develops mould before I can finish using it.  It
has been my practice to throw the whole batch out when it develops
mould, but I wonder if simply scraping off the affected parts and
putting the clean paste into a new container would work?  Also, are
there any tricks to keeping paste mould free other that distilled
water and refrigeration?

Thanks,

Jen Loewen
--

                                                        would that I were a
Jen Loewen                                      ghost, able to slide

and release the one

I've trapped.