Re: [BKARTS] Wheat paste & mould

I screen my paste into a polyethylene box, drop a little oil of cloves
into the corner of the box or onto the lid and close it.  The paste
keeps several weeks in the fridge.  When I need some, Iuse a small glass
jar, a drop of oil of cloves on the jar lid and the paste keeps many
days on my bench.

Carol
Eugene, OR