[BKARTS] books and binding tees on eBay

Hi to everyone on 'the list'

It's been a long time since I have posted to the list - been lurking mostly.
Now, I wanted to let everyone know that I have put some more
bookbinding-related goodies on eBay.

I have listed two groups of things this time:

First is a collection of books about LEATHER - mostly about how leather is
made. There is a book with samples "Leather for Libraries" and several books
that not only discuss the tanning process, but either have chapters about
leathers for bookbinding specifically, or photos of leather bindings, etc.

The other group is mostly BOOKBINDING-THEMED TEE SHIRTS -  mostly from groups
I used to belong to, or bookbinding conferences I once attended, along with
one lone little bookbinding canvas tote bag.

If you would like to take a look, you can check out ONE of the items by going
to the addy listed below.  From there you can click on the "View Seller's
Other Auctions" icon to then get a list of all 22 items.  Thanks for looking!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1547898722

Karen L. Crisalli