Re: [BKARTS] Wheat paste & mould

We have a somewhat enthusiastic fridge, and sometimes it freezes paste
which is stored in it. This does seem to change the structure of the paste,
and it does not seem to be nearly as sticky afterwards. This may just be
the make and grade of paste we use, but if you do freeze any, I suggest you
check it after thawing it out.

Nic Rayner