[BKARTS] The fairy dust of adhesive lay-flat bindings-New Adhesive?

NEW ADHESIVE
Rupert Evans has been trying to convince me that cold emulsion adhesives can
be pretty strong. Previously however my test books made with cold emulsion
adhesives tested extremely low in the corner pull test. I now have obtained
another cold emulsion adhesive which tested 12 times stronger in the corner
pull test than the previous adhesive. This cold emulsion adhesive tested
stronger than a production polyurethane (PUR) bound book I had. I am still
doing tests and will write a full report in a few weeks time.

Ben Wiens...applied energy scientist
Ben Wiens Energy Science Inc.
8-1200 Brunette Ave. Coquitlam BC Canada V3K1G3
E-mail: ben@benwiens.com
Energy Website: www.benwiens.com