Re: [BKARTS] Protecting papel amate

Jules, I wouldn't worry about the archival properties of acrylic if you use
it on Amate. There's nothing archival in the making of that paper. In San
Pablito (where all Amate-type papers are made) I saw them "whitening"
Jonote Amate with a big glug-glug of CLOROX!

I was doing research in pulped Amate (the white kind), and had to rinse out
clorox-filled, smelly pulp before I made paper with it.

Patrice Baldwin