Re: [BKARTS] leather storage

 Undyed, unbleached, cotton muslin definitely works! For a long long time!
      I am told my maternal grandfather was a furrier in Europe, and, the
one item I have from him is a piece of black caracul--curled fur of a new
lamb-- rolled in undyed cotton muslin.
      It was grabbed off his work bench in l939, and carried in backpacks
through the war years, through many climates and continents.  Now in the
year 2002, it is intact in its muslin bag; it looks brand new.
Best,   Olivia
Olivia Hibel,
Pittsburgh PA
olivia@infi.net