[BKARTS] CBA Fall Classes & More

The Center for Book Arts Fall 2002 Class Schedule is online. It hasn't been
proofread yet, so there may be errors, but I thought you'd like the opportunity
to register for the classes you want before they get closed out.

It's an amazing class schedule.  I tried to count how many classes are offered
but lost count.Rory Golden has done a great job putting this together.

http://centerforbookarts.org/workshop/fall2002.htm

If you're in NYC this Thursday July 11, come to the reception for the Sally R.
Bishop Artist-in-Residence Emily Martin from 6 to 8 p.m.

Our annual juried Artist Members Exhibition is up as well.

The CBA website has the Fall event schedule at
http://centerforbookarts.org/workshop/w_events.html

and the 2003 Poetry Chapbook Competition guidelines (entries are due in
December) at
http://centerforbookarts.org/residence/index_2.html

This Spring I accepted an invitation to join the Center's Board of Directors,
which I have not been on for over 20 years. At the last meeting the Board
elected me Chairman. This is the first time I've been the Chairman of the Board
of the Center for Book Arts (although I've been President a few times). You can
look forward to an exciting and fun time during my tenure. If you have any
ideas, comments or criticisms about what the CBA is or should be doing, don't
hesitate to let me know.

On a personal note, I am pleased to announce the acquisition of my Bill of
Rights edition by the Yale University Arts of the Book Collection. If you
haven't seen it, click on
http://minsky.com/meiselshow.htm

--
 Richard