Re: [BKARTS] The fairy dust of adhesive lay-flat bindings-New Adhesive?

Where did you find powdered PVA? I suppose you mix it with water, but I have
never tried it. Have you found Aleene's tacky Glue?
rupert
http://www.philobiblon.com"              <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU> =====
>Any recipes for powdered PVA?
>I have some powdered PVA but no directions.
>Any better recommendation for very small scale perfect binding and where
>would I get it?
>
>Alex

Rupert N. Evans
Summer: 101 W Windsor Rd. #4107, Urbana, IL 61802-6697
217-337-7833
Winter: 501-391 S LaPosada Circle, Green Valley, AZ 85614
520-648-8365
Author of Book-On-Demand Publishing
I love to print and bind books