[BKARTS] Books about Books and the Book Arts: List 127

The Colophon Books Shop has posted its recent List 127 at our web
site.  It lists 177 books about books and books on the book arts:
typography, papermaking, design, etc.  If you are on our mailing list
you should receive a copy by the end of this week - if you would like
a printed copy please let us know.  DO NOT USE YOUR REPLY BUTTON -
send your request to:  Colophon@nh.ultranet.com

You can view the list on-line at:    www.colophonbooks.com

Colophon Book Shop
--------------------------------