[BKARTS] Photo CDs

Hi All,

Just wanted to tell anyone who uses stock photography in their books or
graphic design that I am currently selling a group of royalty free photo
CDs on Ebay. They are a great resource for images for artist books.

To see which titles are for sale, go to ebay.com and enter item #
238216125 in the search box. Then click on "view seller's other
auctions" to get to the other 13 titles that are up right now. I am
selling my collection of photo CDs from Photodisc, Digital Vision,
Eyewire and more. Hurry, this batch of Ebay listings expires on
Wednesday and they are very cheap!

Laura