[BKARTS] Translation

Greetings all,

The work of a minute for some expert. Please translate:

Mentis oculi, quibus res videt observatque, sunt ipsae demonstrationes

My general guess is 'to understand, one must not just observe but make
use of information'. If I'm close, this would be an especially
appropriate message to bookbinders.

Just curious because I'm embossing it on a portfolio.

Thanks,
Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@dreamingmind.com