[BKARTS] Way-off Topic

Greeting and apologies for the off topic post:

My Mother just gave me my Fathers 75yo violin with case. The violin is being
restored as it is in fair shape but I was told to lose the case as it is in
horrible condition. I know that some/many of you are conservators and was
hoping that you might be able to point me to someone that could restore the
case or at least confirm the violin restorers opinion.

Thanks,
rj

FWIW I live in the DC area.
BTW  I do not disagree with the violin guy, nor do I believe it has any
intrinsic value but I would like to try and restore it anyway.