Re: [BKARTS] Translation

Meg:

I LOVE your title [Avocational Translatrix]!! It sounds like a good book
title. Hmmmmmmmmm. Also it's the only title-type word (besides 'aviatrix')
I've heard excepting my invention of  'webmistrix' for which I used the
same linguistic excuse. Perhaps I'll never be known as an enlightened book
artist when I'm gone, but I'll have added one more word to the English
language! Not bad.

Patrice Baldwin