[BKARTS] Betsy-Jack etc.

Dear Jack,

I agree.  Some things are better out in the open.  I am disheartened but not surprised by my personal dealings with the GBW, as I'm sure you are.  One would hope that thinking people will perceive both the strengths and weaknesses of the GBW and like organizations.

Bruce Levy
--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://www.netzero.net/?refcd=N2P0602NEP8