Re: [BKARTS] Letterpress Service

Hello Pat,

Are you doing any workshops this summer? I am trying to get a letterpress
catalog put together to mail out by the end of July. I will show borders,
fonts and ink color and include some actual samples. Plus, I want to offer a
pack of press/bindery tics that can be used to identify your press - micro
perfed and gummed for easy storage and application.

What size of title label would work best for a miniature?

I do want to create an easy, practical and affordable way to buy quality
letterpressed materials. Please let me know where I can send you the catalog.

Always nice hearing from you!

Keith Berger
Letterpress Printer, Bookmaker and Amateur Actor

The Graphic Touch
150 Penn Ave. Salem, OH  44460
1 800-433-1288

TradeBind@aol.com