Re: [BKARTS] Handmade 3-Ring Binder

I've made a series of books this way.  I did each as a 3-piece case binding and
did use a board for the spine.  I was able to rivet (sort of) the metal piece
to the spine piece board (just like a commercial 3-ring binder is made) Doesn't
your metal piece have 2 or 3 holes?  Just like a commercial binder the spine is
flat, though it's not hard to round binders board into a curve.  While the
books I made get very light use, I felt they would hold up.

Ann Frellsen