Re: [BKARTS] where to buy 3 ring binder supplies

> I want to know where I could buy supplies to make a 3 ring binder in New
> York. I want to get the metal ring binders as one piece and not separate
> rings.

I've gotten three ring binders at yard sales and second hand stores for .25
or so each then disassembled them down to the bare boards with the hardware
attached. With new tyvek hinges and recovered with the inner spine covering
tucked nicely under the lip of the hardware, they look good as new, though
I'm sure it's not archival board.

with best wishes,
Roberta

Pendleton, Oregon