[BKARTS] Mystical Places Press has moved

Dear Folks,
Mystical Places Press had moved.

I quit my "day" job a year and a half ago to be a full time book artist. I am
happier now than I have been in a very long time. With self employment comes
the freedom to live anywhere I want. I have been looking for the perfect
place for several years. With Austin TX being too hot, too flat, and too
expensive, in spite of the good qualities, it was time to move on.

This year I found the place that meets most of my criteria. And last week I
moved! To Wenatchee, WA. If you want to see a few photos and a map go to
http://www.mysticalplaces.com/wen.html.  While you are at my site you might
go to the home page and see my latest books.

If you live nearby, drop me a line.

My e-mail and web site stays the same.
 My new address is :
1400 Central Avenue, #107
Wenatchee, WA 98801-1499
509 663-2961

Cheers, Jill

P.S. I have several different mailing lists, sorry if you get this message
more than once.

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press
Handcrafted artist books,