Re: [BKARTS] Books in sheets

I recently found a used copy of Jane Greenfield's HEADBANDS: HOW TO WORK
THEM (Oak Knoll) in sheets.

I likely won't bind it, but it lays perfectly flat making it all the more
useful as an instructional tool.

 Jim Carmin                               Multnomah County Library
 John Wilson Room Librarian               801 SW Tenth Avenue
 Central Library                          Portland, OR 97205-2597
 jimc@multcolib.org                       503-988-6287
 http://www.multcolib.org/about/mcl-wilson.html