Re: [BKARTS] Books in sheets

Right now, I am designing the binding for Greenfield's HEADBANDS: HOW TO
WORK THEM that I bought in sheets a few years ago. I'm hoping to do
something special so I xeroxed the sheets in order to practice first. When
it's finished, I'll let you know how it came out - if it works.

At 03:32 PM 7/17/02 -0700, you wrote:
>I recently found a used copy of Jane Greenfield's HEADBANDS: HOW TO WORK
>THEM (Oak Knoll) in sheets.
>
>I likely won't bind it, but it lays perfectly flat making it all the more
>useful as an instructional tool.

> Jim Carmin                               Multnomah County Library
> John Wilson Room Librarian               801 SW Tenth Avenue
> Central Library                          Portland, OR 97205-2597
> jimc@multcolib.org                       503-988-6287
> http://www.multcolib.org/about/mcl-wilson.html

Betty Storz
PO Box 542