Re: [BKARTS] Gathering: Baltimore area Book Arts

Helllo, Alex, and fellow Foliophiles~
I too would be very interested in a gathering here in the Baltimore
Metro area, or even in the Hanover/York'Gettysburg, PA areas.  I am also
new to the wonderful sorld of Book Arts.  I am presently in the midst of
building a studio/workshop home for my Civil War era Charles Brand
etching press, my Dickerson Combo Litho/etching press, and my newest
acquisition (!) my C&P oldstyle Letterpress.  Can hardly wait to get the
infant Magnolia House Press up and toddling.
Regards,
Rebecca Everett