Re: [BKARTS] Rivetless ring binders

Duncan,
Thanks for the explanation of this product.  It would be difficult to
understand without your description.  I did find that this page
http://www.bensonsusa.com/catalog/rivetless.htm  shows a more detailed view
of the product and the 'star' attachment mechanism.  Also, I've e-mailed the
company to ask for pricing and minimum order amount
Thanks for taking the time to share your information -- isn't the internet
amazing?
Best Regards,
Bette Abdu in NH
P.S. Great quote on your message -- who was/is Lynne Rossetto Kasper?